Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Xbox 360 and me= Frienemies




I love Super Mario brothers, in fact I love it so much, that I refuse to play any other type of gaming system until I can play Super Mario again. With that being said, today's Wylie house drama is below:
My husband loves his Xbox 360. It was a gift from my loving in-laws. I am so grateful that they gave him that gaming system-cause there was NO way in hell, that I was putting any one red cent towards a system I can't even play. He plays several games and is very good at them.
Eric (my husband) thinks that I am mad at his Xbox 360 and that I don't like it. He has one thing right- I don't like his Xbox 360- I don't know it enough to like it. The last gaming system I played was Super Nintendo-that was over 15 years ago! Things have changed- back then all you had was a controller and maybe.. MAYBE a gun. That was it. Things were simple.... lets hop around eat coins, fly with clouds, and save the princess.
I think this new era of gaming is too much for me...

1 comment:

RahLa said...

I know your pain Candace! Louis plays games to no end. I think it's important with either spouses' passion that their are boundaries. Set those boundaries now, to avoid headaches.This is a battle you will not win, trust me, I've tried, so try to compromise.