Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Foolishness

I'm a lounge/bar and a young lady walks in. I could she was young just by how she was dressed. She had on a one piece pantsuit with the sides and back cut completely out. Nothing is wrong with that but.. Yes there is a but. She looked rather nasty in my opinion. I could see pretty much everything. Yeah. EVERYTHING! She didn't leave that much to be desired.
It seems that some of the younger girls feel they need to show it all. And they do. Boobies, Butt, and anything else you could care to see.
This is bothers me because I have younger sister. I worry that she may feel that she needs to bare it all to be attractive. That is so not the case. To me it's not just about what you wear that makes you attractice. You can be just as beautiful in a sweater and jeans as you are in something revealing.-It's all about how you carry yourself. You don't have to show it all, or anything for that matter. My husband claims I look great in a raggedy tee and sweats, and he makes me feel beautiful in that same raggedy tee and sweats. I wouldn't have it any other way.
*out*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

now that's real talk!

Candace said...

Thanks Gia. I try.

Mom said...

Say it! say it! and say it again! Nothing wrong with showing a lil skin..but there is a very thin line between tastefully sexy and skankishly slutty. It makes no difference to men..they will look and compliment either. But if you are seeking a mate, be sure you can decipher the genuine compliments from the just trying to see if I can take you home for tonight; put you to work, trophy seekers. A real woman has a natural sexiness that requires no enhancements from too revealing clothing.

Anonymous said...

Well thank you my loving wife!!! You are beautiful 24/7...you dont even need to try (or have a new make-up bag) Ladies...we all know its true that woman and men first notice how you look. But a real man will find you more attractive if your inner-beauty and personality is...for lack of a better word...Bangin'...and my wife is just that, and them some...

- Da Hubby