Thursday, May 14, 2009

Grey's Anatomy.. Bring the tissue!

Grey's Anatomy made me cry tonight. I am a huge fan of the show. My cousin Erica-a med student, got me hooked on the medical drama. If you've never seen the show- its bascially a hip ER with much more sex, fighting, and hotter doctors. I love the characters of the show.. I've been watching the show so long, that I can't imagine tv with it out.
I also love the show because it is written by a Black woman. Shond Rhimes is a beast, when it comes to the show. Go Girl! I'm so proud that 1) a woman and 2) a Black woman writes one of tv's top shows. She does a great job with storylines and has a crazy way keeping you on the edge of your seat.
The season 5 finale aired tonight-5/14/09 If you missed it check it out on abc.com.

No comments: