Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Music Review: No Ways Tired

Oh... My love of music is keeping VERY busy these days. I've recently found and fell in love with Kim Burrell's latest release No Ways Tired.. The album pure beastness, bananas, awesome, and all of that!! She is one of the baddest sangers (not singers) out there. She is anointed, creative, insane on the keys, and her voice is just bad! The arrangements, and music alone draw me in. The way Kim jazzes up a song, sends chills down my spine.
I've been following Kim as long as I can remember, and I still don't know how this release slipped by me.. Trust me, it will be a blessing to you. Please pick this album up!
Favs include: Jesus, Yes to your Will, & I Surrender All
*Holla

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yes she surely can sang!!!

Candace said...

I've played this cd non stop!