Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



Good Morning, and Happy Thanksgiving you to and yours!

Today I am thankful for my life. Things may seem bad or not the way I would want them, but in reality someone didn't wake up this morning. That someone could have been me. I'm thankful for the wonderful husband God sent me. I know there are times when I drive him crazy, and he doesn't know what to do with me, but I'm thankful for him, and I'm so thankful to be his wife. I am also the loving friends and family that are in my life. I believe that my friends (online & offline) are my angels here on earth. The support and love of my family is truly a blessing, and I'm glad to my family is MY family. Lastly, I am thankful that I am safe, on the road to a healthier life, and happy, not many people can say that they are happy in these trying times. Life may not always be what we hoped for, but it is life and life is what YOU make it.

Happy Thanksgiving, and Be blessed!


*Out

No comments: