Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fresh Re-Twist


Hey folks!!
It's the start of a new year, and I've decided to start my year with a fresh re-twist of my locs. Normally, I dread this process because it is very time consuming (it can take me up to 4 hours to complete the entire process) but.. today I was pumped to do the job.


I washed, and towel dried the locs, and lightly sprayed them with Jamaican Mango and Lime Lock & Setting Spray. I love it! It's light, and it gives my locs ton's of body.


Check out my pics of the process below:



Freshly Washed, Check out the length!!



I re-twist my locs with Organic Root Stimulator Lock & Twist Gel. It works wonders on my locs! The gel is soft, smooth, and it does NOT flake. Check it out!



After re-twisting I sprayed them with Marula hair and scalp oil, and I sat under the dryer for 15 mins.

Lastly, the finished product.

1 comment:

Conscious Bride said...

Awesome job!!! I wish I only had to sit 15 minutes :(