Friday, January 29, 2010

Good Eats: Hot Honey Baked Chicken Wings

TGIF Folks...
Here is a simple recipe that I go to when I am craving chicken wings, but don't want to fry them. Enjoy!
You can make these wings either baked or grilled. I usually bake them.


Pre-heat the oven to 350
Season chicken wings (Lawry's, Onion Powder, Chili Powder, Pepper)
Place in baking dish, and bake for 1 hour & 30 mins covered.
Mix 1/2 cup honey, with 1 cup hot sauce or spicy bbq sauce.
Pour over chicken and bake for 30 mins Un-covered.
Serve with blue cheese dressing, celery, and carrots sticks.

2 comments:

Conscious Bride said...

Thanks for sharing! Planning to try this really soon :)

Unknown said...

yayay yayay. I feel a Superbowl sunday treat in the making - it will be a good pick-me-up for watching superbowl alone ;)