Thursday, April 8, 2010

Artist Review

Brian Reeves & Heart after God


I was first introduced to the incredible sound of Brian Reeves & Heart after God a few weeks ago at a clean artist showcase held in the Indianapolis Arts Garden, and I must say.. They gained an INSTANT fan.
The indianapolis gospel music community is a fairly tight knit group of people, and I had heard several ramblings about the group, but I had never had a chance to hear them until then. I'm so glad I got the chance!
Brian's sound is clean and fresh. The group has excellent voice control, and they all are truly worshipers who love sharing their love of Jesus.
Check out Brian & Heart after God's latest release "Awakening" avaialble on iTunes right now!
My favorite tracks on the album are I choose you, Lucky, and You are God.
Get the album, and be BLESSED!

No comments: