Thursday, March 26, 2009

Musical Blessing: Album Review


I love music. I love to hear it, sing, watch others sing it or just be around it.

Recently I purchased the latest release from Donald Lawrence, Law of Confession, Part 1. Simply put, the album is amazing. He takes a lesson "Law of Confession" taught by his pastor and author Bill Winston, and uses it to inspire people to take the word of God and stand on it. From the beginning of the album with Back to Eden, Donald blesses us by teaches us to speak the word over your life, to trust that God is who he is and believe it. The album is a must buy for anyone. The concept of the album has truly helped me in my daily dealings with people, and life in general. Favorites include: There is a king in you, Back to Eden & Speak the word.

GO GET IT!



No comments: