Monday, April 27, 2009

When over is really over: The Break-Up, Part 1


I hate breakups.
I have a friend is going through a rough patch with a her guy. Well, I guess its no longer a rough patch, as of this weekend, they are officially over. This has been the worst break-up I have ever witnessed.
Sad to say, I am relieved. I hurt for my friend, but I KNOW there is someone much better out there for her. She is beautiful, talented and a wonderful person all around. I hope that in all of this craziness, she knows that she is much better without him.
They had been together for years, (more than 5) and there was no indication of a marriage proposal. Over the last few years, I have witnessed this relationship go from bad to worse. On a side note, I grown to know her mate and we have become associates, somewhat friends. Now, I can't even look him in the eye. If I see him on the street..Well.. let's not go there.
I only hope things will get better for me friend. I know they will. I've got faith in her.

No comments: