Sunday, May 3, 2009

BET's Sunday Best

Let me start by saying that, I am not the biggest fan of BET (that's a whole 'nother post) BUT.. Yes, there is a but.. I'm addicted to their hit show BET's Sunday Best. The show in it's second season is a gospel version of American Idol, but with MUCH better singers and wayyyyyy better judges( Bebe Winans & Mary Mary) and a hilarious host(Kirk Franklin). The hour long show airs Sunday night in the 9 pm time slot.
Tonight's episode was the final sing-off for the last 3. All of which were AWESOME! I don't know how the judges did it..Sadly, Latice was sent home, but I'm sure we will be hearing more from her. She was amazing. Honestly, the three women on that stage were three of the best un-signed singers I have EVER heard.

Good luck Y'anna & Jessica- I will be voting for the both of you.. I can't choose!

No comments: