Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Today I celebrate my 25th birthday, and I couldn't be happier.
July 3, 1984- I came into the world, bright eyed, small as hell, BUT I came on in. Weighing in at 1 pound, 8 ounces, most folks don't expect much from something that small-But look what God can do. I'm alive and well!
25 years later-Seen a lot, loved hard, cried harder, lost friends, gained friends. I've fell in love and fell out of love. I've met my best friend, and married him. I wake up every morning, just thankful to be here. I'm so happy being me!
Thank you God for allowing me to grace this place on more year.
Happy Birthday to me!!!


~Out!

3 comments:

TBB said...

Happy birthday :)

Unknown said...

Enjoy your day Candace!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! wishing you many more years of love, laughter and learning! ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.