Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Music Review: Epiphany

Chrisette Michele-Epiphany
I know I'm late on this album but,-yes there is a but, I listen to a lot of music, so I am finally getting around to listening to this entire album. MAN!! I love it. I'm mad at myself for waiting so long to listen to all of it. Chrisette Michelle's sophomore release Epiphany is a MUST have for any music lover. Her voice is simply classic. Her jazzy style voice simply makes my musical heart melt. This album differs from her debut cd, I Am- the songs seem to be much more upbeat and fun. All of the tracks on this album are very well written, and produced. This release will definitely satisfy your jones if your searching for great music.
Favorite Tracks on the album- Epiphany, Blame it on me, What you Do featuring Ne-yo and All I ever think about.
GO GET IT!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm never heard of her- which doesn't surprise me since I'm usually 'behind'. but I will have to see if I can get my hands on some tracks to sample!

Mrs. G said...

100% agree with you about this being great music.

Candace said...

I was so mad at myself for not listening earlier!