Sunday, August 16, 2009

Great Find.. Dreamfields Pasta

Since becoming a diabetic, I have stayed away from one of my favorite foods: Pasta.. I'm a lover a of ALL thing pasta related. But because of it's high carb content per serving, It's best I limit my intake. :( Staying away from pasta has been ROUGH.. But there is light at the end of the tunnel.. Dreamfields Pasta! Dreamfields Pasta is made with durum wheat semolina like other pastas but, it contains inulin a 100 percent natural prebiotic fiber that can be found in foods like: artichokes, asparagus, garlic and raisins.
Dreamfields pasta also has a unique manufacturing process that protects all but 5 grams of carbs per serving from being digested and helps reduce the post-mean glucose rise unlike other pastas. Lastly, Dreamfields has 65% lower Glycemic Index than traditional pastas.

Check it out!

No comments: